Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rediscover

The biggest learning I ever had is ‘Never change for anyone’. For, they will leave you one day, blame you, you have changed. I know how much hard it is to mold in the way someone wants to see me, but someone leaves. And I would be left with nothing, not even me. By any bad luck you changed, go to your friends and near ones, they will help you find yourself.

Love the way you are! 

Image source: http://morteque.deviantart.com



I don’t know my own reflection
I done this to be your selection
I knew not your intention

I dress like you see
I talk like you hear
I move like a gear

I lost me, for you to gain
I watch you go, left in pain
I beg you stay, in vain

I must take off the veil
What I was, I must reveal
Help me friends I must heal!

2 comments:

  1. Too good dear..U wrote the truth and in such simple words..A story depicted in few lines.Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much of "I", destroy it :evil:

    ReplyDelete