Monday, November 8, 2010

Trapped

Warning: If you seek positivity, certainly this is not a read for you.

Image source: http://phatpuppyart.deviantart.com


















Mistakes that I’ve made
Everything now has to be paid
It has to had an end
I’m falling in the trap, I weaved

The time had the illusion
I was sure, with no confusion
You were my way, and my destination
I thought you as my angel, in that heaven

But when it rained, your true color was shown
I was left in hell, and you were gone
I’ve created enemy on my own
That had to be fought, now alone

Dream is broken, I breathe-in poison
Can’t find hope, no way to run
All I can is regret, what I’ve done
Sky is dark; I’ll never see the sun

The wounds are too deep to heal
No emotions, no more I feel
I pray to God, when I kneel
Make me believe, it’s not real

5 comments:

  1. Its awesome dear,U hv expressed ur feelings so nicely...I can relate to it so easily ..Vry nice,I loved it.Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. full on competition with u


    there's a silver lining behind every cloud,
    don't worry, till heal all the wound
    just wish that it will be soon,
    not just pray, also try on your own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanku Priya ;)
    @Harsha I think the second line had time in place of till :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this came out deep from the heart can feel the pain, so much sadness

    ReplyDelete