Sunday, July 3, 2011

SuperMom

Incident 1:

Like every other normal day, I called mom in the evening after coming back from office to tell her I reached home safe.
My roommate had gone to her aunt’s house and she had planned to stay there overnight. I was scared to death to be alone in the night, cause of some stupid horror movie watched day before. Then around 11.00 pm Mom called, she never calls me at that time, what she said stunned me.
Mom: I can’t sleep, are you ok? Is X (my flat mate/friend) there?
I lied: Yes
Mom: I want to talk to her; I don’t feel good and want to make sure you are ok
I lied: She has fallen asleep and everything is fine, I will call you in the morning.

Incident 2:

After almost six months I was going home for Eid, the journey was too tiring, but I made home safely. Same night I got bad fever, and was too tired even to move, mom came to my room around 3 in the morning, and checked me. She said I had a feeling, that you are not well.

I think it is the love for her children that turns out to be sixth sense in mothers.

9 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm sounds like incidents 3,4 etc are wip. More mysteries to be unveiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post. I doesn't happen with me but i can still relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it a sweet post.
    but did u show ur mom to read it ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments :)
    Please also suggest the ways to improvement.

    @suppie I don't want to tell it to Mom, she would catch my lies next time :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moms are very dangerous, indeed

    love you mummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joker beta, I always keep both of my eyes on you :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mom's do have intuitions , u can try lying to them but they will surely find out :)

    ReplyDelete