Friday, January 31, 2014

Tricks of Universe

Last week something strange happened or I thought it would happen? I got to know that a certain person is in my city. I do not have any contact with him for more than three years. He had been blocked on all social sites by me, and I was relieved that even if he died I would not come to know. But the universe finds a way for me to tell that he is in town and within 100 meters of my exact office location(universe is perfect, I and he do not have no common friends, still). No worries, he cannot get into my office and I never go out during office hours so there will not be any chance of encounter. Then Universe plays another trick, and creates a situation where I had to go out during office hours to the location near the location where he will be(I for sure got to know he will be there). So with pounding heart I go out, catch a bus and go to near that place and be back, all the while anticipating an encounter. Oh well did it happen? No, this is how Universe works! But don't be disappointed, I had an equally unanticipated encounter meeting a person(who I would wish to go away from this world like woof.) in a place where never in my dreams I thought I would ever go or I would ever find someone. It was like what my friend said when I told her whole experience "What are the odds?"

PS: This post has been in drafts for two months

No comments:

Post a Comment