Friday, January 31, 2014

Infinite-loop gets more loopy

I'm not here on this blog today for any reasons to write something entertaining. This page has become more like a good old friend to whom I turn to when sad to the core. A friend who would just want to listen me venting out my sorrows. Do not wish me to come here often and write often, I want to be happy girl which I was in 2009 2003, or may be all the time before 2002 or so the time which I do not remember being sad about anything. I do not understand where the wrong is, mostly I believe it is in me. I've heard many great stories about woman making the world a happier place, unfortunately I'm contributing more to world's sad-entropy. It is the Infinite-loop all over again, more intense, also the time in between had been same. There is no particular reason for my sadness, cause  I go and invent things to be sad at. Which I believe are true and are acts done deliberately to make me sad, but why would someone do like that to a sweet girl like me, I must be hallucinating all the time. This cannot be good, talking to friends/family hasn't helped so far. I want assurance of someone else who is busy making world happier but me. May be I should visit some sad places/people then I would appreciate how my reasons to be sad are so petty.

Oh, there is a happy blog of mine as well somewhere, so either I'm really sad or happy.

PS: Two posts in a day, the last post was in the drafts which I totally forgot to post and it is not sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment