Saturday, September 28, 2013

Where is the 'Good' in Goodbye?

I've never been good at Goodbyes, I always run out of words while parting away. How pleasantly people say ‘It was nice meeting you’, I can’t even remember to say this simple sentence.  Goodbyes make me sad, and leave me without words. No matter how carefully I choose the words I can never make any Goodbye sweet. There are times when I know that I will never meet the person again in my lifetime. Suddenly the world becomes an enormous pit, where people get lost. Things never come around and world is not small. Sure one can connect through internet and several other ways, but it never happens.  I want a few more talks to be exchanged before finally parting away. Or there are more than few talks, and more things to sort out and know and God only knows what. But I cannot hold the time, it moves on...

2 comments:

  1. Some stay speechless when they have to say Good bye! If you fall short of words,just a "hug" will always do the job :) -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no no... I don't hug, that is more awkward for me. The thought of never seeing/meeting a person again ever, scares me.

      Delete