Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dream or nightmare


I really hate dreams, why do I dream when the reality would be as cruel as ever? Why that perfect paradise exists in dream when it’s going to be hell indeed?  That virtual happiness I feel while dream seems most real, what happens when reality takes its turn? Don’t you feel like, damn!  It was only a dream. This reality is real nightmare. Pleasant dreams are to be blamed for making life so unfair.

On the contrary, nightmares I like. They make me realise how worst things can go. When my sleep is broken out of nightmare, how thankful I feel. Sigh! It was just a dream, and wow it’s not going to be real. Thanks heaven, reality is so beautiful. Suddenly a bad dream changes the whole perception of my world. 

But, hey can’t I be left with just what is real? Do I really need a reminder of how awfully worst and how beautifully best life can be? While the reality is going to play safe forever.  Always threatening for worst and always giving false hopes for best. Couldn’t life be as humble?

4 comments:

  1. complexities, Intuition,Mystery & Reveals all are hidden in those dreams and nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is nothing without the other side of the coin. It is the universal law, to oscillate between dualities of life.

    ReplyDelete