Saturday, December 17, 2011

Music

As the year ends I try to save the beautiful memories. Here I go with ‘Top 25 most played’ playlist from my ipod.

1.       Undisclosed Desires – The Resistance by Muse
All against my will I had to work in night hours for quite a long time in 2011. That time made me close to music much more than before. Like a perfect companion, when whole world is asleep and I would work with my music on. One of such nights I heard Muse for the first time, this was the song. I fell in love with it badly.

   2.       Sunburn – Showbiz by Muse
Food for thought song, with haunting music.  The magic of piano, once I heard this one there is no stopping. I don’t know how it is not on the first, but it’s my most favorite of Muse.

   3.       Muscle Museum – Showbiz by Muse
For weeks I listened this only, on repeat mode. Lyrics are so realistic.

4.       Hysteria – Absolution by Muse
Muse again? Yes, there will be plenty.  It’s so like me; impatient.

5.       When I Look At You – The Last Song by Miley Cyrus
This is indeed the beautiful melody in nights alone. Beautiful lyrics make me think; where are you? Give me look…

6.       Supermassive Black Hole – Black Holes and Revelations by Muse
Bang! What great starting, music can also captivate.

7.       Time is running out – Absolution by Muse
Let go of past, all bad memories, is that all so easy? This is what I feel when I listen this one.

8.       Bliss – Origin of Symmetry by Muse
It’s bliss to me, and puts peace and joy in my mind.

9.       Bin Tere (Reprise) – I Hate Luv Storys by Shekhar Ravijiani
So sad dull song, how can this make to my playlist even? That’s what I thought when I heard this one for first few times. Infact this moved to top 25 in time when I visited home and my bother had played it on repeat. But slowly I've started liking this slow and soft version, with soothing music.

10.   Belly Dancer – by Akon
How desperately I try to shake my belly like a belly dancer. :D

11.   What I've Done – by Linkin Park
I wanted to tweak the playlist and move this to top most on number one. It was my ringtone for almost 6 months.

12.   Starlight – Black Holes And Revelations by Muse
This could be skipped from Top 25, but as I mostly play list sorted by artist, this had advantage.

13.   Map of the Problematique – Black Holes and Revelations by Muse
Whattay music man!

14.   Preminche Premava – Telugu movie Nuvvu nenu Prema by A.R.Rahman, Shreya Ghoshal, Naresh Iyer
I do not understand a word of this; this is soul song, so soothing.

15.   Ring My Bells – Insomniac by Enrique Iglesias
My lullaby; helps keep away insomnia.

16.   She Will Be Loved  – by Maroon 5
No beauty queen, she had some troubles with herself. No one was there to help her, she never belonged to anyone. When she will be loved?

17.   Unintended – Showbiz by Muse
You would be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions; you would be the one I’ll always love…

18.   Plug in baby – Origin Of Symmetry by Muse
To forget the dishonest love.

19.   Knights of Cydonia – Black Holes and Revelations by Muse
Wait for no Knight to come and save you, be a saviour to yourself.

20.   Desert rose – Brand New Day by Sting
I dream a lot and mostly nice dreams. Pleasant dream or nightmare? It’s a lot easier to have a nightmare and wakeup to believe it’s not real, than shattering of dream and facing the cruel reality.

21.   Naughty-naughty – Cash movie by various artist
Stupid I, once upon a time I wanted to be transformed like Diya. ;)

22.   Blackbirds – by Linkin Park
Inspiration for my writing, started blogging while listing this song.

23.   Uprising – The Resistance by Muse
Rise and revolt.

24.   Sajni – Boondh a drop of Jal by Jal
Thanks to brother again for this beautiful gift.

25.   Hotel California
Simply Epic!

*Image source internet

3 comments:

  1. he he he...Its so u kind of playlist...whacky!!! I jst can't handle muse...and u just love it :D But I loved the last song...I stole it from ur playlist :P and yes ring my bells :D Romantic ones..u knw I just love thm ;) This gave me an idea we can conjure a list of 25 memories of last year :) :P Wat say?U in? :D Game???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! But good or bad memories or only good? Cause I don't think I would have 25 good memories :P Any other rules?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories are memories swthrt...Gud or bad is just an option...Game on baby!!! :D

    ReplyDelete