Friday, July 15, 2011

Stench And Scent

Typical work day ended with the usual workout at aerobics. In hurry of reaching home, I did not notice the dude sitting in the auto (Share auto, where we pay per head). Only when he turned his face other side, I remembered about the workout(Sometimes ignorance makes better impression than attention). I was sweating like pig, and could have been smelling like dead fish. So hot dude was trying to ignore the stench or whatever, who cares. Then a blow of wind filled my side of auto with his scent, it was so awesome that made me look at his face, but darkness won :(. Now and then his pleasant smell was filling my side of auto, and you can guess for the his side. I don’t remember his face but that scent is still in my head, and with all my luck he might remember mine :(.

Lesson learned: After workout, never delay the shower till home!

2 comments: