Thursday, March 29, 2012

Devil's romance

I was sure in hell, running hysterically trying to find an exit that did not exist. Gradually things started to slow down like they show in movies as in slow-motions. And there were you, of-course. Moving towards me with a wicked smile, making my heart beat rapidly. I hid myself to the place where I knew you would find me, just to reason away later that I tried all possible ways to escape. With such a ease I let you find me, and one look was all it took to erode my rationality. Eyes lurking sparks, you're a Devil from the hell, bewitched me with love spell.

PS Weird dream eh? 

7 comments:

  1. "out-of-body" experience...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been gorging on some vampire literature lately or what ? My baby brother reads that kind of stuff a lot and I make fun of him that he not going to have a picture taken :D

    PS- please put up a subscription by email option. It will be really wonderful if you do that for wordpress users like me. Thanks a in advance :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not reading any vampires things lately. I tend to like bad guys more ;)

      I've put a 'follow by email' gadget, you can test it and let me know if it works. Thanks for feedback!

      Delete
  3. Woah lioness amazing stuff! Edward??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah! He is the talk of last decade now :P

      Delete